||Overnight Camp Location
The Overnight Camp is located at Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD. Click here for a map (PDF format) to Frostburg and driving times from fourteen locations and cities.
Click here for information about lodging in Frostburg.
Directions to Frostburg State University from the Washington DC Metropolitan area:
- Take I-270 North from Washington, DC Metropolitan area, to I-70 West (near Frederick, MD).
- Take I-70 to I-68 (left hand lane near Hancock, MD after approximately 51 miles on I-70).
- Go West on I-68 (approximately 50 miles) to the Frostburg State University exit (Number 33).
- Turn to the right off of the exit ramp and travel approximately 1 mile. The Cordts PE Center is just past the athletic fields. Turn into the main entrance and turn immediately to the left to the parking area in front of the Cordts PE Center.
- To travel to the residence halls, turn right out of the parking lot and turn right again onto University Boulevard past the athletic fields. This road loops around to the residence halls, which are on the left side of the road across from the baseball field.
For Mapquest users our address is 101 Braddock Rd., Frostburg, MD 21532